Exercise 01: Payroll System Modification I
Date completed: 04/02/2019
Modify the given Java program for a payroll system to include private instance variable birthDate in class Employee.
- Use the provided class Date to represent an employee’s birthday.
- Add get methods to class Date.
- Assume that payroll is processed once per month.
- Create an array of Employee variables to store references to the various employee
- In a loop, calculate the payroll for each Employee (polymorphically),
- and add a $100.00 bonus to the person’s payroll amount if the current month is the
one in which the Employee’s birthday occurs.
The Provided Code
The source code supplied for this problem can be found here. It has been compressed in to a 7-Zip file.
The Created Code
The re—writen source code can be found here. It has been compressed in to a 7-Zip file.
Some screen prints
|Text file showing output.||here|