Exercise 07: Craps Game Modification
Date completed: 01/10/2019
Modify the given program to play 1000 games of craps. The program should keep track of the statistics and answer the following questions:
- How many games are won on the 1st roll, 2nd roll, ...., 20th roll, and after the 20th roll?
- How many games are lost on the 1st roll, 2nd roll, ...., 20th roll, and after the 20th roll?
- What are the chances of winning at craps? [Note: You should discover that craps is one of the fairest casino games. What do you suppose this means?]
- What’s the average length of a game of craps?
- Do the chances of winning improve with the length of the game?
The Given Code
The already provided source code can be found here. It has been compressed in to a 7-Zip file.
The Created Code
The created source code can be found here. It has been compressed in to a 7-Zip file.
Some screen prints
|Description||Screen Print Out|
|The output as seen in Eclipse.|